A Forest Whisper (COTMLOTH) A Forest Whisper (COTMLOTH)

I get the nervousness part very well. I can see you've put lots of thought and effort in this. :)
I must say that I don't know these particular characters that well (it's been years since I read HP books and LotR I haven't even read) but your painting and description gives me a pretty nice idea of them. They seem interesting and I'm glad they've found each others like this!
Though the painting has dark color scheme it still has something very warm in it too. Shading is well done and that golden glow brings the magic in the picture.
Best of luck!

Sagoos responds:

Awh thank you!!! That makes me soo happy ^^ Great critique <3 I really suggest atleast watching the LotR movies, they are very long and time consuming, but REALLY frigging good C:

Hagrid! NO! Hagrid! NO!

It is Hagrid, right? Ooh, he really loves dragons and all the other odd animals. He'd definitely want to steal Smaug from Lord of the Rings, hahah!
Nice job!!

Witchabroad responds:

yes, Hagrid is rushing towards Smaug and Bilbo is desperately trying to stop him. Thanks a lot! :) When I realised that I can draw, well try to draw, a dragon I was on board :D

Make peaaace, not that hero-villain-war-stuff \(._. )/ Make peaaace, not that hero-villain-war-stuff \(._. )/

Seeing Weasley brothers made me chuckle. Poor Gandalf!
You did good job with this. There's perspective, textures, humor and feeling into it.
Good luck to the challenge! :)

PantheraLeo responds: